Friday, March 26, 2010

A boring day....

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow its going to be most boring day for me... Nothing to do after school no msg-ing with friend... no interesting tv program to watch....No go out.... nothing at all...

Yesterday...
Woke up late because of my sweet dreams =) As sweet as honey =D Hahaha... Wanna know? Bluek Not gonna tell you =p Then went to school. Before break nothing happen just normal everyone look sleepy as usual. During break time wanted to meet my friend but didnt saw my friend. Then after that, went back class and my friend who sits beside me brought 1 pck of Green peas. She opened it up and we all ate it. The guy who sits in front of y friend ate it in the way throw up and ate it like the one Mr.Bean eat the bean or nut kind of food. And we all started to eat it that way. All my friends manage to do it only me cant do it... Hahaha... Funny huh ? Hahahah... And when almost finish school, we all had a competition of drinking water. Its kinda lame but we enjoy ourselves. Hahahaha... =p

Today...
Woke up and went to school for ping pong. Went there my friend didnt go only left me alone but lucky still have one friend accompany me. I dont really know the member of ping pong cause i just joined in this year and its the first time. so ya...
Thats all for today ... Will post tomorrow and continue the things that i do today by tomorrow.
Got to go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment